Here at Confined Space Services we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive range of entry and access services. We don’t just do confined spaces! Our highly skilled team of entry/access technicians are trained in confined space entry and rope access, ensuring that the most technically demanding tasks are completed in a safe and effective way. This complete service provides our clients with a cost effective solution for all their access needs.
Why use several contractors when you can rely on us to do it all?
We can supply teams whatever your needs:
- Accompany additional confined space entrants
- Welding and fabrication within confined spaces
- Rope access window cleaning
- Inspections of tanks, chambers, culverts etc.
- Vessel and tank cleaning
- CCTV inspections
- Blockage, silt and debris removal
- Maintenance and installations in confined spaces or at height
- Vegetation removal
- Banner/signage erection
- Surveys; confined space and high access
- All types of minor repairs
- Brick work and pointing
- And many more, please get in touch to discuss your requirements
As part of our service our skilled Entry/Access team will;
- Issue a method statement, risk assessment and implement a safe system of work
- Inspect the work space immediately prior to any works commencing to establish that the risk assessment, method statement and safety system of work are valid and sufficient at the time of works commencing
- Provide all personnel on site with a safety briefing
- Carry out pre-use checks of all equipment to be used
- Manage all aspects of the work procedure
Our teams always work to the highest standards and are committed to delivering works in the safest possible manner.
Our experienced entry/access teams are fully equipped with all the latest entry/access equipment required. Whatever your needs, CSS UK Ltd can help, with competitive rates and a high level of expertise and customer service. Please get in touch, our teams are always happy to help.
All our entry/access team members have the following qualifications:
- 6150-03 – Working in high risk confined spaces with self-rescue
- Rope Access Technician
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work
Some of the team members will also hold the following qualifications:
- 6150-04 – Overseeing work in confined spaces
- Rope Rescue Technician with Rescue of Suspended Casualty
- Safe use of Automated External Defibrillator (A.E.D)
- Casualty Extraction
- Patient packaging
- Oxygen administration (resuscitation)