This confined space training course is intended for those who will supervise operatives entering and working in high risk confined spaces but that will not enter themselves. The course involves both theoretical and practical elements and includes an assessed practical element. This confined space training course also covers dealing with emergencies in confined spaces.
Upcoming Course Dates
Date: Monday 10th – Thursday 13th July 2017 Price: Max £600 + VAT Location: Brighouse
(Prices stated are for CSS UK LTD accredited courses. For City and Guilds Accreditation there is an additional £40 one off cost per person to cover the City and Guilds Registration and Certification charges.)
Price includes lunch which will be provided as well as tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day.
A range of subjects are covered including:-
- Legislation recognition & classification
- Safe systems of work, risk assessments and permits to work
- Emergency arrangements & rescue planning
- Lockout procedures
- Confined space roles and responsibilities
- Equipment overview including; escapes sets, self-contained breathing apparatus, gas monitors, communication, tripods, davits, winches and retrieval blocks
- Assessment on the management of a practical entry
City & Guilds accredited courses available.