This training course is intended for those whose duty is to inspect and maintain ladders & stepladders in their workplace.
- Continuous assessment
- Short multiple choice written assessment
- Practical assessment
Only on successful completion of the entire course and subject to the assessment criteria. Certification will be issued and valid for 3 years.
- Assess and determine when it’s appropriate to inspect a ladder or stepladder
- Record finding & recommend action to be taken if faults are found
- Accurately record details of ladders & stepladders
- Learners will gain an understanding of:
- What they need to know about the law and standards relating to ladders & stepladders
- Storage & handling of ladders & stepladders
- Current Legislation
- Code of Practice
- Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height