This training course is intended for any employees with manual handling responsibilities.
- Continuous assessment
- Short multiple choice written assessment
- Practical assessment
Delegates are required to appraise site conditions and generate a document pack which can be used by a live entry team at some future point, all document packs are assessed and certification is only issued to successful participants.
Only on successful completion of the entire course and subject to the assessment criteria. Certification is valid for 3 years subject to company policy.
Upcoming Course Dates
Date: Thursday 4th AM May Price: £125 + VAT Location: Brighouse
Date: Thursday 6th AM July Price: £125 + VAT Location: Brighouse
Price includes tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the duration of the course.
- Principles of safe lifting and carrying
- Injuries caused by manual handling
- Alternative ways of lifting
- Team lifting strategies
- Ways to avoid injuries during manual handling
- Mechanised manual handling