This training course is for persons who will not be required to work at height but who are in a management position and responsible for managing those who do.
- Continuous assessment
- Short multiple choice written assessment
- Practical assessment
Delegates are required to appraise site conditions and generate a document pack which can be used as risk management documentation.
Only on successful completion of the entire course and subject to the assessment criteria. Certification will be issued and valid for 3 years.
- The risks
- Employer and employee duties
- Hierarchy of control measures
- What is a risk assessment?
- Identifying hazards
- Identifying who’s at risk
- Evaluating risks and recording findings
- Recording findings
- Risk reduction
- Fragile surfaces
- Emergency procedures
- Tower scaffolds
- Mobile elevating work platforms