Protection of the Environment
Confined Space Services (UK) Ltd specialise in all aspects of confined space entry, training, rescue and consultancy. With national coverage Confined Space Services operates throughout the UK. We are committed to conducting our business activities in a manner which safeguards our natural environment. We shall continually monitor and improve our environmental performance in order to sustain environmental best practice and minimise our impact on the environment. The company and all those representing Confined Space Services shall comply with all requirements of this policy and those stipulated by our customers. Our company is committed to adhering to all environmental legislations set out by the legislative bodies in the UK.
The key points in achieving our strategy are;
- Continuously monitor and improve our environmental performance.
- Minimise and reduce waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and reducing mileage whenever possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally, amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Reduce quantities of waste materials produced through our daily business activity.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Eliminate any foreseeable hazards to the pollution of air, land and water.
- Reduce the consumption of energy adopting greener technologies where possible.
- Communicate and make aware to our employees, awareness of our policies to ensure compliance of our procedures.
- Review this policy as our business changes to ensure effectiveness of our policy’s against the impact on the environment.